The Lincolnshire Bird Club

The LBC Forum. To register on this forum YOU must NOW be a member of the LBC - see Membership Page for details.
To join the LBC Forum you must be a Member of the Lincolnshire Bird Club - Click here for Membership Information
If you would like to post an item, but ARE NOT a forum member please submit information using the Record Form: if suitable the information will be posted on the LBC Forum on your behalf.

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 pm

LBC Homepage - The Photo Album - Submit a Record (for Non-members)/ or Request - LBC Forum Information and Access Help - Forum Information

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: N.K.O.T.B.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:19 am 
Lincs Bird Club Member
Lincs Bird Club Member

Has anyone else noticed we have in the last week nearly 30 new members all displaying their websites, some of which just might not be suitable for our forum!!!!!!!!!!! Of course if I am incorrect, I apologise.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't it state on the forum pages that to join the forum we must be a member of the Lincolnshire Bird Club, of which I am.! But those reading my postings wouldn't but know it.

:?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:52 am 
Web Master
Web Master

Give us a break Max!

I have added the membership symbol next to your name. I am added symbols next to new members as and when they join.

Yesterday, I received a list of ALL LBC members and hopefully (and can I reapeat; HOPEFULLY) I'll get the symbol next to all members names in the next...........month?

Andrew

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:50 pm 

I noted in a previous posting that the posting heading this section read as follows:

Lincolnshire Bird Club Forum Registration.

Joining the Bird Club Forum is Free and available to anyone with an interest in Birds and Bird watching in Lincolnshire.

Despite no comment by the administrators or anyone else I can see that this has now been ommitted, Can we have an open and honest declaration on the situation so that everyone knows where they stand and can make their choices accordingly. Has the above extract become defunct and the forum is, in future, only to be open to LBC members ? If so let's have it said.
Terry W.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:30 pm 
Lincs Bird Club Member
Lincs Bird Club Member

If you read the top of this page it is quite clear that to join the Forum you have to be a member of the Lincolnshire Bird Club. It goes on to explain how to post an item if you are not a member which seems perfectly clear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:36 pm 

Stuart,
The section I quoted, headed Lincolnshire Bird Club Forum, was a direct "cut and paste" from what the message heading this section originally said. It has been changed, since my original posting and since this subject came up. History being rewritten ?!!!
Terry W.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]