The Lincolnshire Bird Club

The LBC Forum. To register on this forum YOU must NOW be a member of the LBC - see Membership Page for details.
To join the LBC Forum you must be a Member of the Lincolnshire Bird Club - Click here for Membership Information
If you would like to post an item, but ARE NOT a forum member please submit information using the Record Form: if suitable the information will be posted on the LBC Forum on your behalf.

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:03 pm

LBC Homepage - The Photo Album - Submit a Record (for Non-members)/ or Request - LBC Forum Information and Access Help - Forum Information

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Bird Survey job
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:26 am 
Lincs Bird Club Member
Lincs Bird Club Member

Text of an email received from Trudy Shephard who is looking for help with a bird survey at Holbeach Cemetry. Could anyone able to help contact Trudy direct, her contact details are below.

"RE: Holbeach Cemetery Chapels Project
We are a new Stage One HLF project that started in June 2016. We have just been awarded match funding to undertake an environmental study (which needs to be completed by 1st September 2016) and I approached Anna Millard, Natural England and Charlie Barnes GLNP to get some advice on where and how to start. The cemetery is located at Park Road, Holbeach, PE12 7EE.

Charlie suggested that I link in with yourself as we would like to undertake a bird survey: "If you would like to approach the Lincolnshire Bird Club to see if anyone would be interested in surveying the site, the chairman Phil Espin (chairman@lincsbirdclub.co.uk) will be able to circulate your request (as Anna says, their records will be included in any results I provide)".

Trudy Shephard

Project Officer (P/T)

E: trudy@holbeachcemetrychapels.org.uk

M: 07501 823993

I usually work Monday and Friday (South Holland area) and Wednesday (Heritage Lincolnshire, Heckington)

Holbeach Cemetery Chapels Limited is registered in England Company Number 07838143 Registered as a Charity in England Number 1148567

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]