The Lincolnshire Bird Club

The LBC Forum. To register on this forum YOU must NOW be a member of the LBC - see Membership Page for details.
To join the LBC Forum you must be a Member of the Lincolnshire Bird Club - Click here for Membership Information
If you would like to post an item, but ARE NOT a forum member please submit information using the Record Form: if suitable the information will be posted on the LBC Forum on your behalf.

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 pm

LBC Homepage - The Photo Album - Submit a Record (for Non-members)/ or Request - LBC Forum Information and Access Help - Forum Information

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: A display for LBC
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:21 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Message posted on behalf of Anne Goodall:

The Bird Club receives regular invitations to provide a display at various Fêtes, Fayres and other venues throughout the county. Currently we have no suitable display and have to turn these invitations down, but we would very much like to be able to respond more positively, and it would be very useful to produce one. We have (modest!) funding available for the purpose, but we need a volunteer with the necessary design skills – and time – to put something together. Any offers, to take on the design, to help out with putting it together, to provide suitable photographs and copy, or to take the finished display to suitable venue, would be gratefully received. All images, etc used in the display would of course be acknowledged. As yet we have no specific size, layout or medium in mind; all up for discussion in the hope of getting some fantastic ideas.

Thanks,

Anne

Post subject: Re: A display for LBC
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:50 am 
Lincs Bird Club Member
Lincs Bird Club Member

Well, I'll take a wack at at it. I've certainly got the time, yes. And a vivid imagination to go with it.

Where there is a will, there is a way....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:31 pm 
Lincs Bird Club Member
Lincs Bird Club Member

Good for you Alastair!
Let me know if I can be of help with photo's, etc.

Roy.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:57 pm 
Lincs Bird Club Member
Lincs Bird Club Member

Thanks very much both of you - offers accepted. Please email or ring me to discuss how we take this forward.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]