The Lincolnshire Bird Club

The LBC Forum. To register on this forum YOU must NOW be a member of the LBC - see Membership Page for details.
To join the LBC Forum you must be a Member of the Lincolnshire Bird Club - Click here for Membership Information
If you would like to post an item, but ARE NOT a forum member please submit information using the Record Form: if suitable the information will be posted on the LBC Forum on your behalf.

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:25 pm

LBC Homepage - The Photo Album - Submit a Record (for Non-members)/ or Request - LBC Forum Information and Access Help - Forum Information

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:34 am 
Lincs Bird Club Member
Lincs Bird Club Member

I've posted a few times on here but not actually introduced myself. I'm Toby and the warden down at Frampton and Freiston. Though not born I have been Lincs raised, living at Cleethorpes since I was 2 so relatively familiar with the birds and habitats. Love the birding we have in the county and will try to ensure the reserves raises the profile of not only the immediate area but the birding opportunities all along the coast. Great to see more Cleethorpes related posts as the strip from the leisure centre to the Tetney Lock needs more coverage.

If you have any questions about either reserves or management of them then feel free to ask away.
Hope to put more faces to names over the coming months.

T

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:51 am 
Lincs Bird Club Member
Lincs Bird Club Member

The name seems familiar!! Hope to see plenty of postings from you, Toby, particularly in the Ringing section! Regards to the family - Stuart.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]